Communications Electronics (CE) is a Baltimore based Telecommunications company who takes pride in its mission to use wireless technologies to connect people in the moments that matter. With over 120 employees and growing, we are looking for dedicated individuals who thrive in a fast paced environment, put the customer first and want to be ALL IN!
The Technical Services Administrative Support specialist must be able to communicate professionally with a diverse group of people and be organized and detail oriented. This position is a customer facing position where you will assist with any service related needs or questions.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Create work orders for in-house equipment repairs
- Process work orders for weekly invoicing
- Track training certifications, registration and renewals
- Process all company badging for employees
- Phone coverage for Service department
- Track equipment repair processing
- Order and stock parts for service warehouse
- High School Diploma
- Experience with Microsoft Excel- Intermediate level
- Positive work attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to prioritize and keep work flowing in a fast-paced environment
Communications Electronics promotes an atmosphere where people can offer ideas that positively impact the business and provides a pathway for career and personal growth. Our robust benefits package includes Healthcare, 401k, PTO, tuition reimbursement and opportunities for personal enrichment. We also encourage and sponsor multiple community service and outreach activities throughout the year.
Please follow the link to apply: https://communicationselectronics.applytojob.com/apply/VZXTbfO3aU/Technical-Services-Administrative-Support
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin or ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, status as a disabled or other eligible veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other category covered by applicable law.