For over 40 years, Communications Electronics (CE) has been the Mid-Atlantic’s single source for wireless communications. By offering the most current wireless communications technology available, including Motorola two-way radios, in-building coverage solutions, wireless broadband, and integrated security solutions, we use wireless technologies to connect people in the moments that matter.
We are seeking an individual that can work in our fast-paced service center, providing great customer service, while exhibiting CE Core Values. The Service Coordinator shall act as a point of contact in the LMR Service Center for all customer inquiries and technical service repair and service items. This position is responsible for providing customer service while utilizing CE personnel in coordinating installation, service scheduling, and task fulfillment, in addition to the preparation and execution of all technical service repairs. The Service Coordinator must possess exceptional organizational skills while managing and prioritizing service call tickets. This position requires attention to detail and the ability to communicate professionally both orally and in written communication, as this position interacts with a variety of management levels.
- Schedule through the company installation/service process, assigning the appropriate resources to the task
- Direct point of contact for handling incoming road service and installation calls
- Responsible for non-Project Manager assigned service deliveries
- Supervisor of all non-Project Manager assigned personnel
- Interaction with walk-in and scheduled service customers
- Coordinate and allocate manpower required for project deliverables in conjunction with Project Managers and staff
- Generate work orders and manage projects for scheduled work through the Jonas scheduling software
- Maintain and monitor open work tickets in the system
- Verify the accuracy of various service documents and provide follow-up when necessary
- Provide backup support to the other service center support staff
- Diligent attention to safety required
- Be effective in streamlining service, scheduling, and customer handling process
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and three+ years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Industry experience is preferred
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret contracts, policies, and documents
- Ability to analyze information and construct reports and recommendations
- Ability to effectively establish rapport, present information and respond to questions from managers, employees, and customers
- Ability to solve or recommend solutions to situational problems
- Strong computer skills to include MS Office products (Outlook, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and the ability to learn new software programs
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
Communications Electronics promotes an atmosphere where people can offer ideas that positively impact the business and provides a pathway for career and personal growth. Our robust benefits package includes Healthcare, 401k, PTO, tuition reimbursement, and opportunities for personal enrichment. We also encourage and sponsor multiple community service and outreach activities throughout the year.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin or ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, status as a disabled or other eligible veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other category covered by applicable law.