Communications Electronics (CE) offers the most current wireless communications technology available, including in-building coverage solutions, wireless broadband, Motorola Solutions two-way radios and integrated security. We help organizations use wireless technologies to connect people in the moments that matter.
The Senior RF Engineer will be a member of the In-Building DAS engineering department and will play a critical role in the design and implementation of in-building systems.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Design of in-building systems for wireless enhancement providing indoor coverage for mobile telephone carriers, public safety systems, private radio systems, WLAN, and similar mobile systems
- Design of WLAN, mesh, point-to-point (PTP), and point to multi-point(PMP) wireless data
- Design of outdoor early warning systems
- Commissioning, integrating, troubleshooting and testing of in-building and wireless data systems
- Site walks of job sites to collect information required for potential solutions
- Support of Installation teams and Field Technicians
- Support of sales staff to identify and design solutions to satisfy customer needs
- In-Building design and implementation expertise
- Wireless data experience
- BSEE or equivalent
- 6 or more years of experience
- The following certifications/trainings required or required to pursue:
- Corning/Mobile Access, SOLID, Andrew CommScope, Teko, ADRF
- Axell, CSI, Andrew, ADRF product lines
- iBwave design – level 2 certification
- CIBET certification
Communications Electronics promotes an atmosphere where people can offer ideas that positively impact the business and provides a pathway for career and personal growth. Our robust benefits package includes Healthcare, 401k, PTO, tuition reimbursement and opportunities for personal enrichment. We also encourage and sponsor multiple community service and outreach activities throughout the year.
Please follow the link to apply: https://communicationselectronics.applytojob.com/apply/fiVDSZYbqp/Senior-RF-Engineer
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin or ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, status as a disabled or other eligible veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other category covered by applicable law.