Communications Electronics (CE) is a Baltimore based Telecommunications company who takes pride in its mission to use wireless technologies to connect people in the moments that matter. With over 120 employees; and growing, CE is uniquely positioned to provide mission critical wireless communication services to customers in Maryland, Washington, D.C., Northern Virginia and Central Pennsylvania.
As a Sales Support Specialist you will demonstrate a high level of organization and attention to detail while communicating professionally with internal and external customers.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Preparation of bids and quotes, based on customer requests
- Manage multiple bids and quotes and adhere to strict deadlines
- Manage communications with customers and vendors regarding bids and quotes
- Maintain filing of open bids and quotes
- Monitor bids and quotes status (won/lost)
- Provide support for bid and quotes teams, as needed
- Process incoming sales orders (match to bid/quote, identify part numbers, etc.)
- Assist with procurement process (generate purchase order from sales order)
- Provide incoming phone support
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Five or more years of experience
- Customer quoting, pricing and sales processing experience preferred
- High attention to quality and detail
- Collaborative team-player
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with customers and vendors
- Ability to learn quickly and is at ease with technology solutions
- Intermediate understanding of Excel
- Ability to work independently and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines in a fast paced environment
Communications Electronics promotes a work/life balance atmosphere and a family friendly culture. We strive to provides a pathway for career and personal growth. Our robust benefits package includes Healthcare, 401k, PTO, tuition reimbursement and opportunities for personal enrichment. We also encourage and sponsor multiple community service and outreach activities throughout the year.
Please follow the link below to apply:
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin or ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, status as a disabled or other eligible veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other category covered by applicable law.