Communications Electronics (CE) is a Baltimore based Telecommunications company who takes pride in its mission to use wireless technologies to connect people in the moments that matter. With over 120 employees and growing, CE is uniquely positioned to provide mission critical wireless communication services to customers in Maryland, Washington, D.C., Northern Virginia and Central Pennsylvania.
The Receivables and Credit Specialist will be an integral part of the accounting team with the opportunity to be involved in several special projects related to finance. As a team player with attention to detail you will be the Accounts Receivable and Credit expert for the department.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Communicating with customers to address past due invoices
- Provide status updates to management on past due accounts
- Process payments and post cash receipts in various systems
- Maintain and reconcile various general ledger accounts, evaluate credit worthiness and propose credit recommendations based on payment history, trade and bank references, sales rep discussions, external reporting sources
- Provide support across multiple roles within the Finance department
- 5+ years of experience in Accounts Receivable and Credit or related experience
- Experience with Microsoft Excel- Intermediate level
- ERP system experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience with the revenue cycle, collections and credit- understanding of the monthly close process a plus
Communications Electronics promotes an atmosphere where people can offer ideas that positively impact the business and provides a pathway for career and personal growth. Our robust benefits package includes Healthcare, 401k, PTO, tuition reimbursement and opportunities for personal enrichment. We also encourage and sponsor multiple community service and outreach activities throughout the year.
Please follow the link to apply: https://communicationselectronics.applytojob.com/apply/FyrCzzECxq/Receivables-And-Credit-Specialist
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin or ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, status as a disabled or other eligible veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other category covered by applicable law.