For over 40 years, Communications Electronics has been the Mid-Atlantic’s single source for wireless communications. By offering the most current wireless communications technology available, including Motorola two-way radios, in-building coverage solutions, wireless broadband and integrated security solutions, we help organizations connect people in the moments that matter.
We are seeking a Purchasing and Warehouse Coordinator to strategically operate our distribution center. This position will ensure that the distribution center operates at peak efficiency to meet the needs of the business. The Purchasing and Warehouse Coordinator controls warehouse inventory by coordinating movement of product from purchase to warehouse to shipping. This position requires the ability to work autonomously and make decisions and receive feedback in a positive, mature manner.
- Order processing, purchasing, tracking and fulfillment of material
- Storage and accountability for all material – including customer owned equipment
- Handle company wide daily shipping requests
- Manage and complete recurring physical inventory counts
- Process RMAs and other miscellaneous returns
- Interface with vendors and suppliers in a professional manner
- Maintain, develop and grow vendor and supplier relationships
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2-5 years of experience in warehouse/distribution center or related field
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
Communications Electronics promotes an atmosphere where people can offer ideas that positively impact the business and provides a pathway for career and personal growth. Our robust benefits package includes Healthcare, 401k, PTO, tuition reimbursement and opportunities for personal enrichment. We also encourage and sponsor multiple community service and outreach activities throughout the year.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin or ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, status as a disabled or other eligible veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other category covered by applicable law.