Is it your passion to be part of a team that helps protect communities and makes workplaces safer and more efficient?
Communications Electronics (CE) is a Baltimore based telecommunications company who takes pride in its mission to use wireless technologies to connect people in the moments that matter. With over 120 employees and a diverse product offering, CE is uniquely positioned to provide mission-critical wireless communication services to customers in Maryland, Washington, D.C., Northern Virginia and Central Pennsylvania. Founded in 1976, we are the leading provider of safety and security solutions in the Mid-Atlantic region. We are also the largest partner of Motorola Solutions Two-way Radio in the area. Our success is a result of our experienced and passionate team of problem-solving employees. We are growing to meet the ever-expanding needs of our customers and want you to join our team!
CE’s Project Manager will be required to aggressively manage and implement the scope of work (SOW) requirements to ensure the attainment of project goals and objectives. He/She would have experience in the Land Mobile Radio and/or In-Building System industries. He/She must have the ability to manage multiple projects, learn new technologies, understand implied tasks, and ensure company compliance with safety, regulatory, and quality requirements for all personnel. Not only will the Project Manager provide billable services to the customer, but he/she will lead internal staff towards success.
- High School Diploma plus or undergraduate degree.
- A Minimum of 5 years of experience in the installation and maintenance of Land Mobile Radio, In-Building DAS, and/or related systems.
- A Minimum of 3 years of experience in project management of Land Mobile Radio, In-Building DAS, and/or related systems.
- PMI’s PMP certification is a plus. This certification may be required for certain contracts and as such is a minimum qualification for those assigned to the project.
- Experience working with teams on completing projects on time/scope/budget.
- Must hold a valid driver’s license and meet clear/acceptable standards of CE’s fleet policy.
Communications Electronics promotes an atmosphere where people can offer ideas that positively impact the business and provides a pathway for career and personal growth. Our robust benefits package includes Healthcare, 401k, PTO, Tuition reimbursement and opportunities for personal enrichment. We also encourage and sponsor multiple community service and outreach activities throughout the year.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin or ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, status as a disabled or other eligible veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other category covered by applicable law.