Communications Electronics is a family operated telecommunications organization focused on two-way radio, wireless and In-Building systems. We are in search of a Project Manager that will serve as a key contributing member of our In-Building DAS delivery team. The Project Manager, while aggressively implementing Scope of Work, requirements, on time and in budget will manage multiple projects, learn new technologies, ensure company compliance with safety, regulatory and quality requirements for all personnel and provide billable services to the customer. The Project Manager will also work with internal partners to include service personnel, Engineering team and sales to ensure attainment of project goals and ultimate success of assigned projects. The successful candidate will have a deep Project Management background to include experience working in In-Building Systems industries.
Essential Responsibilities include:
- Manage, lead and direct all deployment activities, teams, vendors, internal personnel and subcontractors
- Coordinate and optimize internal personnel
- Meet regularly with clients to maximize Communications Electronics performance and involvement
- Successfully manage multiple projects, understanding and interfacing with multiple clients
- Review, monitor and improve existing processes to maximize efficiencies and productivity
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the installation and maintenance of Two-Way Radio, In-Building DAS, Public Safety or Wireless Carrier
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in project management of Two-Way Radio, In-Building DAS, or related system
- Proven experience working with teams on completing projects on time/scope/budget
- Must be an excellent communicator; both written and oral
- PMP certification a plus
Qualified candidates submit resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin or ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, status as a disabled or other eligible veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other category covered by applicable law.