For over 40 years, Communications Electronics has been the Mid-Atlantic’s single source for wireless communications. By offering the most current wireless communications technology available, including Motorola two way radios, in-building coverage solutions, wireless broadband and integrated security solutions, we help organizations use wireless technologies to connect people in the moments that matter.
The Program Manager will have direct oversight of the Project Managers and their projects including responsibility for the delivery of all company projects within scope, schedule and budget. The Program Manager aggressively manages and implements statement of work (SOW) requirements to ensure attainment of project goals and objectives.
- Manage and mentor all Project Managers to ensure proper execution of projects and programs
- Actively participate in the recruiting and training of all project staff
- Lead maintenance, warranty and service support programs to ensure customer satisfaction
- Review, monitor and improve existing processes and interaction with clients with a goal to maximize efficiencies and productivity
- Work with team members to ensure proper methods, strategy and approach for timely completion of project milestones within project constraints
- Monitor the program by reviewing key performance indicators in order to address performance issues and maintain alignment with the organization’s strategic business goals
- Motivate the team using appropriate tools and techniques in order to increase commitment to the program objectives
- Formalize project management processes, tools and techniques
- 7-12 progressive experience as a Project Manager
- Master’s degree or equivalent
- 5 years of experience in the installation and maintenance of Land Mobile Radio, In-Building DAS, and/or related systems
- 5 years of experience in project management of Land Mobile Radio, In-Building DAS, and/or related systems
- Proven experience working with teams and completing projects on time/scope/budget
- PMP certification and OSHA -30 Certification preferred
Communications Electronics promotes an atmosphere where people can offer ideas that positively impact the business and provides a pathway for career and personal growth. Our robust benefits package includes Healthcare, 401k, tuition reimbursement and opportunities for personal enrichment. We also encourage and sponsor multiple community service and outreach activities throughout the year.
Please use the link below to apply:
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin or ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, status as a disabled or other eligible veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other category covered by applicable law.