Since 1976, Communications Electronics (CE) has been the Mid Atlantic’s single source for mission critical wireless communications. With over 125 employees, CE is uniquely positioned to provide responsive and professional services to our customers in Maryland, Washington, DC, Northern Virginia and Central Pennsylvania.
Our Maintenance Technicians are part of our ITS Device Preventative Maintenance team. They support various State Highway Administration communication devices for the State of Maryland.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for all grounds maintenance
- Maintain and test various forms of electronic equipment
- Visual inspections of all equipment infrastructures
- Responsible for completing site preventative maintenance checklist and uploading photos for tracking
Qualifications and Skills:
- High School Diploma or graduation from a certified vocational school with emphasis in electronic systems
- Basic knowledge of AC/DC electrical system
- Positive attitude, ability to prioritize in a fast paced environment and diligent attention to safety
- Must hold a valid driver’s license and meet the clear/acceptable standards of CE’s company fleet policy
Communications Electronics company benefits include healthcare, 401k, PTO, tuition reimbursement and the Preventative Maintenance Technician will be provided a company vehicle and a laptop.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin or ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, status as a disabled or other eligible veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other category covered by applicable law.