Communications Electronics Systems LLC., a premiere Mid Atlantic Security Integration Company is seeking a Lead Installation Technician. The ideal Candidate must be able to install, repair and maintain a wide variety of electronic security and related electronic systems. Applicant must be proficient in Access Control, Video Surveillance & Recording, Intrusion Detection and PC/Network based security systems.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least 3 Years of experience as technician, technician apprentice, or relevant work experience
- Good Troubleshooting Skills
- Excellent communicator; able to understand instructions and communicate effectively
- Ability to work independently
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. and work from ladders or man-lifts
- Satisfactory Driving Record
- Ability to obtain a Maryland Security License
- Available to work in Maryland, DC and NOVA
Experience with any the following preferred:
Lenel/S2, Software House, FLIR (DVTel), Interlogix CCTV and Intrusion, Aiphone, Radionics/Bosch, DMP, Honeywell Vista Intrusion Detection
What You Get: A key role in our Installation & Service Departments and to be part of the tremendous growth of a successful, energetic company. At CES we give you the tools you need to grow your career. We offer a competitive salary and full benefit package to include 401K with match, healthcare, company vehicle, paid time off and more.
Qualified applicants should send resumes to Jimmy Thompson: email@example.com
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin or ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, status as a disabled or other eligible veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other category covered by applicable law.