A Distributed Antenna System (DAS) is implemented to improve wireless coverage for mobile devices, first responders’ two-way radios and basically any wireless device inside a large building and outside structures of virtually any size. Come join our Installation Technician team where you will be part of installing a network of relatively small antennas throughout a building which reinforces and amplifies areas with limited or poor coverage.
This exciting and challenging work requires attention to detail and safety, the ability to support a wide range of field-oriented installation services including cabling, antenna installations, cable and fiber terminations and testing.
- Install and or remove various forms of electronic equipment using power and hand tools.
- Troubleshoot malfunctions of electronics equipment and installations.
- Operate installed equipment in order to test or demonstrate equipment.
- Participate in training to keep up with technology.
- 2 years experience in the Two-Way radio, In-building DAS and/or electronics installation field.
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of one or more of the below applicable work segments:
- DAS/BDA systems
- RF networks
- Installation of wireless networks
- Installation of low voltage cabling
- Mobile Vehicle installation
- Facility Installation
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin or ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, status as a disabled or other eligible veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other category covered by applicable law