Do co-workers praise your leadership abilities or comment on your spectacular troubleshooting skills and effective time management? Then we want you as our next Field Technician.
Our company is growing, so come be a part of the excitement.
Key responsibilities for our Field technicians are:
- Install, maintain and repair DAS (Distributed Antenna Systems) for cellular and public safety communications
- Commission, test and troubleshoot DAS for cellular and public safety communications
- Perform site walks of job sites to collect information required for potential solutions and estimation purposes
- Write technical reports related to testing and troubleshooting
- Participate in all training with required travel
The ideal candidate will have 2 plus years of experience and expertise in the installation, testing and troubleshooting of DAS products and systems. Experience with MobileAccess, Commscope, JMA or other DAS products. Ability to work independently with little supervision.
Send qualified resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin or ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, status as a disabled or other eligible veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other category covered by applicable law.