The Executive Assistant will report directly to the president and provide executive level support to the president as well as other executives within the business. This role will coordinate multiple different business initiatives in support of the president, some of which will be confidential in nature. The candidate will have the ability to multi-task while exercising independent judgment and discretion. This position is based in our corporate office in Timonium, Maryland.
- Extensive scheduling and maintenance of the president’s calendar, and resolve calendar conflicts
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline commitments
- Schedule regular and complex events such as conference calls, meetings, travel or other business agendas for the president and within the executive team
- Coordinate conference room arrangements, agendas, itineraries and catering for customer visits or internal meetings
- Greet and assist visitors to facility on behalf of the president
- Book travel and accommodations, create and submit expense reports
- Answer telephone calls and manage messages and correspondences
- Interact and collaborate regularly with the executive team to plan, coordinate and review materials related to business administration
- Create correspondences, reports, meeting notes, memos, letters, charts, tables or presentations in support of or on behalf of the president and executive team
- Maintain president’s customer and vendor contacts, records and other documentation to include access to confidential information. Open and sort mail for the President to priority and follow-up
- Organize social events such as gatherings, holiday parties or picnics
- Complete other projects and special assignments by establishing objectives, determining priorities, managing timeline, and gaining cooperation of others
- 5+ years administrative or executive assistant experience
- Associates degree preferred
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy, judgment, follow through, initiative and dependability
- Ability to build rapport, trust and positive working relationships within different areas of the business with a warm disposition and interact well with others
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written with a high standard of professionalism
- Ability to remain poised and calm under pressure
- Flexible in fast paced, demanding business
- Ability to analyze information using logic and process to address miscellaneous situations and problems
- Impeccable organizational skills with the ability to be proactive and prioritize a variety of projects and tasks in an effective manner to meet deadlines
- High level of interpersonal and customer service skills. Proven ability to handle confidential information
- Strong knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Communications Electronics (CE) is a Baltimore based Telecommunications company that takes pride in its mission to use wireless technologies to connect people in the moments that matter. With over 120 employees and growing, CE has significant experience across a diverse range of wireless and wired solutions.
Communications Electronics promotes a work/life balance atmosphere and a family friendly culture. We strive to provides a pathway for career and personal growth. Our robust benefits package includes Healthcare, 401k, PTO, tuition reimbursement and opportunities for personal enrichment. We also encourage and sponsor multiple community service and outreach activities throughout the year.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin or ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, status as a disabled or other eligible veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other category covered by applicable law.