Communications Electronics (CE) offers the most current wireless communications technology available, including in-building coverage solutions, wireless broadband, Motorola Two-Way Radios, and integrated security solutions. We use wireless technologies to connect people in the moments that matter.
We are seeking an Electrical Technician to support projects having an electrical component. This position requires a combination of senior electrical abilities and the ability to support CE’s employees and customers. The Electrical Technician will receive work assignments from multiple departments and project managers and should possess the ability to juggle many ongoing projects.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Maintain above average customer relations
- Coordinate and liaison between the Project Manager and the customer
- Support multiple internal product families with electrical installation, engineering, and troubleshooting
- Support multiple internal product families with non-electrical installation services
- Participate in special projects
- Participate in training to maintain knowledge of technology
- Availability for after-hours work as needed
- Ability to pass state security badging process
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of 15 years’ experience in an electrical capacity
- Participation in electrical apprentice program or a Master Electrician
- Working knowledge of National Electrical Code Book
- Basic knowledge of AC/DC electrical systems
- Must hold a valid driver’s license
- A positive work attitude, incredible work ethic and a sense of urgency is a must!
Communications Electronics promotes an atmosphere where people can offer ideas that positively impact the business and provides a pathway for career and personal growth. Our robust benefits package includes Healthcare, 401k, PTO, Tuition reimbursement and opportunities for personal enrichment. We also encourage and sponsor multiple community service and outreach activities throughout the year.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin or ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, status as a disabled or other eligible veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other category covered by applicable law.