Communications Electronics (CE) offers the most current wireless communications technology available, including in-building coverage solutions, wireless broadband, Motorola Solutions two-way radios and integrated security systems. We help organizations use wireless technologies to connect people in the moments that matter.
The Design Engineer will report to the Director of Engineering and be responsible for the design of In-Building systems for wireless enhancement. Additionally, the Design Engineer will be responsible for the technical relationship with select manufacturers and for developing and performing training sessions for internal personnel.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Lead designer of WLAN, mesh, point-to-point (PTP) and point-to-multipoint(PMP) wireless data solutions in both licensed and unlicensed bands.
- Lead designer of outdoor early warning systems.
- Solutions Architect to support customer network performance and lifecycle expectations
- Lead and manage pre-sales activities to include Design and BOM, while supporting labor quoting
- Identify and implement pre-sales processes that are simple and scalable to meet the growing needs of the business
- Facilitate project hand-off from pre-sales to post-sales delivery team
- Support of sales staff to identify and design solutions to satisfy customer needs warehouse
- Technical liaison to Enterprise customers (in support of sales and PM)
- Maintain key technical relationships with select manufacturers and partners
- BSEE or equivalent
- Advanced CIBET certification
- iBwave Level 1 certification
- Certification on 2 or more fiber DAS manufacturers
Communications Electronics promotes an atmosphere where people can offer ideas that positively impact the business and provides a pathway for career and personal growth. Our robust benefits package includes Healthcare, 401k, PTO, tuition reimbursement and opportunities for personal enrichment. We also encourage and sponsor multiple community service and outreach activities throughout the year.
Please follow the link to apply: https://communicationselectronics.applytojob.com/apply/94IJooOTgV/Design-Engineer
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin or ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, status as a disabled or other eligible veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other category covered by applicable law.