Procom LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Communications Electronics and is located in Jessup, MD. Procom is a Motorola Solutions Channel Partner and Federal Government Reseller, providing wireless solutions since 2004. Procom services include system design, installation, maintenance, repair and FCC licensing.
As an Accounting/Customer Service Specialist you will work with the Finance and Logistics group to provide outstanding customer service after a sale has been made. You will be tasked with generating accurate and timely invoices, obtaining proof of delivery, expediting purchase order deliveries from suppliers, scheduling service calls and maintaining the database of products and services within the company’s ERP system.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Must communicate accurately and professionally at all times via telephone or email.
- Generate invoices for shipped orders
- Process credit card transactions
- File paid invoices
- Assist Technical Services in scheduling technical service delivery
- Communicate with suppliers via telephone or email to check product availability, order fulfillment status and obtain RMAs
- Desire and ability to build long-term relationships with customers and having a result-driven mentality is required.
Qualifications and Skills
- The successful candidate will have strong MS Office experience and familiarity with ERP software.
- Effective and proven organization and time management skills are a must.
- 2 plus years customer service experience
Benefits and Perks
- We offer competitive base salary plus health care, 401k, paid time off, tuition reimbursement and more.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin or ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, status as a disabled or other eligible veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other category covered by applicable law.