Communications Electronics is a family operated telecommunications organization focused on two-way radio, wireless and in-building systems. We are in search of a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) that will serve as a senior-level strategist to optimize the Company’s mission, strategic direction, and business outcomes with data-driven analysis and financial expertise. The CFO, through the use of financial knowledge, ability to manage and motivate others, will use their skills to solve challenges facing the organization and to seek opportunities for growth. The CFO will work with external partners to include banks, financial advisors and other financial institutions. The successful candidate will have a diverse accounting background in financial and operational management as well as fiduciary oversight.
We are looking for a leader who will participate in key decisions with executive management while also maintaining in-depth relationships with all members of the management team. This is a supervisory role and requires the ability to communicate clearly with team members while providing support and guidance. In addition, the CFO must be able to provide information on financial outcomes, operating activities and business trends to assist executive management in applying the information to future business strategies.
Essential Responsibilities include:
- Evaluate and advise on the impact of long-range planning
- Develop financial and tax strategies
- Develop performance measures that support the company’s strategic direction
- Oversee the company’s transaction processing system
- Prepare Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- Mitigate key elements of the company’s risk profile
- Support Senior Management Team and Department heads with in-depth analysis
- Direct supervision of the Finance department
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance and MBA preferred
- 15+ years of progressively responsible experience in financial planning and analysis
- CPA or CMA preferred
- Experience partnering with an executive team and proven ability to communicate and manage at all levels of the organization to include staff at remote locations
Preference will be given to candidates with MBA in finance and industry experience in construction, manufacturing, engineering or contracting.
Qualified candidates submit resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin or ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, status as a disabled or other eligible veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other category covered by applicable law.