Our Business Development Account Managers are responsible for the sales of In-Building Wireless/Distributed Antenna Systems and Outdoor Wireless Systems. These products and services are a core technical product line of our company and require establishing relationships with commercial, government, enterprise sales organizations, system engineering firms and other business and strategic partners designated by the executive management of Communications Electronics.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Identify, create and maintain new and existing relationships with customers and potential customers
- Achieve sales targets and established quota
- Support and execute the IBS initiatives outlined in the 2019 CE strategic plan
- Establish close working relationships with existing customers, sales prospects and internal stake holders to understand the needs related to business development and account management
- Proactively inform, educate, and solicit feedback from customers and partner
- Reliable transportation to travel regularly around specific territory to visit existing and potential clients as well as attend meetings, seminars, trainings etc. in other areas as needed
Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner
- Minimum five years experience in customer/partnership, business development and sales required
- Minimum 3 years experience working in RF technologies market place
- Effective negotiation, influencing and closing skills
- Highly motivated and detail oriented
- An above average driving record which meets company policy required along with proof of insurance
Benefits and Perks
- CE offers health care, paid time off, 401k, tuition reimbursement, and professional development.
- The Business Development Account Manager will be eligible for the IBS Commission plan.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin or ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, status as a disabled or other eligible veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other category covered by applicable law.