Communications Electronics (CE) is a Baltimore based telecommunications company that takes pride in their mission to use wireless technologies to connect people in the moments that matter. With over 120 employees; and growing, CE is uniquely positioned to provide mission critical wireless communication services to customers in Maryland, Washington, D.C., Northern Virginia and Central Pennsylvania.
CE is looking for a Bench Technician to support two-way radio and related products and is the direct point of contact to customers in the Jessup, MD service center.
- Repair, program, align, maintain existing and future communications systems and equipment
- All in-house radio repairs
- All parts ordering for in-house radio repairs
- All Manufacturer RMA processing for in-house radio repairs
- Participate in major order programmings
- Complete routine work tickets and warranty paperwork in a timely fashion
- Participate in training for necessary technologies
- High School Diploma plus two years experience in electronics, or graduation from a certified vocational school with emphasis in the field of electronic systems
- Minimum 2 years experience in the installation and maintenance of mobile radio products and systems required
- Experience with LMR conventional and trunking technologies
- Must hold a valid driver’s license and meet the clear/acceptable standards of CE’s company fleet policy
Communications Electronics promotes a work/life balance atmosphere and a family friendly culture. We strive to provide a pathway for career and personal growth. Our robust benefits package includes Healthcare, 401k, PTO, tuition reimbursement and opportunities for personal enrichment. We also encourage and sponsor multiple community service and outreach activities throughout the year.
Click here to apply: https://communicationselectronics.applytojob.com/apply/xE8uWKKfhV/Bench-Technician
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin or ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, status as a disabled or other eligible veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other category covered by applicable law.