Communications Electronics (CE) is a Baltimore based Telecommunications company who takes pride in their mission to use wireless technologies to connect people in the moments that matter. With over 120 employees; and growing, CE is uniquely positioned to provide mission critical wireless communication services to customers in Maryland, Washington, D.C., Northern Virginia and Central Pennsylvania.
As a Technical Service Administrative Support professional you will demonstrate a high level of organization and attention to detail while communicating professionally with internal and external customers.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Create work orders for in-house equipment repairs
- Process work orders for weekly invoicing
- Contract billing
- Specialized invoice preparation
- Track and follow up on training certificates, registration and renewals
- Handle the badging process for all service and engineering staff
- Assist with timesheet approval and payroll preparation
- Assist customers by phone and in person
- High school Diploma
- Demonstrated proficiency in MSOffice; specifically, Excel
- High attention to quality and detail
- Collaborative team-player
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Strong IT aptitude
Communications Electronics promotes a work/life balance atmosphere and a family friendly culture. We strive to provides a pathway for career and personal growth. Our robust benefits package includes Healthcare, 401k, PTO, tuition reimbursement and opportunities for personal enrichment. We also encourage and sponsor multiple community service and outreach activities throughout the year.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin or ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, status as a disabled or other eligible veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other category covered by applicable law.