We are the leading provider of safety and security solutions in the Mid-Atlantic region, serving healthcare, education, manufacturing, hospitality/property management and construction markets. As the largest partner of Motorola Solutions Two-way Radio in the area, we also offer Call Boxes, Instant Notification Systems, Access Control and Video Solutions, Security Analytics Software and In-Building Wireless Systems.
We are currently aligning and expanding our sales force in Baltimore/Washington/Northern Virginia due to increased demand from customers and expansion of the portfolio of products and services we offer. Current open positions are in our Jessup, MD and Fairfax, VA offices. Our Account Managers are autonomous sales professionals who are highly motivated, persuasive and competitive to promote and sell technically sophisticated wireless solutions that increase safety and reduce operating costs for our customers.
This is an assigned territory position requiring both prospecting for new customers and developing existing customers. It is a relationship-based, needs-analysis selling opportunity that requires the ability to build value with an exceptionally high quality line of products and services.
- Selling advanced, technical wireless solutions
- Calling on a variety of accounts and decision makers, including high level managers
- Heavy hunting and new business development with unlimited customers
- Conversion of prospects from legacy and/or competing technologies to the latest digital solutions
- Working an assigned territory requiring both prospecting for new customers and developing existing customers
- Mix of long and short cycle selling
- 2 years of B2B sales experience
- verifiable track record of ethical sales success
- An aptitude to understand technical products
- Proficiency using Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Experience using a CRM software
Communications Electronics offers a competitive compensation program including base salary, guaranteed commissions during your first six months and an on-going training process. Our robust benefits package includes health, dental, 401k, PTO and more. Our excellent working environment is comprised of team players with great chemistry. Come join us!