As a Sr. Field Technician you will be responsible for:
- Commissioning, integration, and optimization of new passive and active DAS installations.
- Troubleshooting and optimization of existing passive and active DAS installations.
- Preventative maintenance of DAS installations.
- Pre- and post-construction site walks for new projects.
- Support Engineering team with design review and project documentation.
- Support DTS by providing training to other technicians in both classroom and on-the-job settings.
- Support of system evaluation, reporting, and repair of maintenance contract customers including potential on-call assignments.
- Coordination with carriers, AHJs, customers, and other parties as necessary to complete responsibilities in a timely and professional manner.
The ideal candidate will have 5 plus years of experience and expertise with test equipment: site analyzers, spectrum analyzers, PIM test units, test handsets, and scanners as well as pre-construction site walks and site testing.
Qualified applicants should send resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org