Are people are always telling you what a great leader you are or commenting on your spectacular troubleshooting and great time management skills?
Then we want you as our next IBS Technician. Our company is growing, so come be a part of the excitement. Key responsibilities for our technicians are:
- Commissioning, integration, and optimization of new passive and active DAS installations.
- Troubleshooting and optimization of existing passive and active DAS installations.
- Preventative maintenance of DAS installations.
- Pre- and post-construction site walks for new projects.
- Support Engineering team with design review and project documentation.
The ideal candidate will have 5 plus years of experience and expertise with test equipment: site analyzers, spectrum analyzers, PIM test units, test handsets, and scanners as well as pre-construction site walks and site testing.
Send qualified resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin or ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, status as a disabled or other eligible veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other category covered by applicable law.